Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We are usually so busy taking pictures of our sweet little girl that we don't get around to taking any of ourselves.

So, on Valentine's Day, we took a lot!


We went to dinner...

Macaroni Grill, of course...

With our adorable little third wheel:

My Valentine's Day present: Can you guess what I'm getting for my birthday? Flyers Tickets!

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

You make me sick! Literally I want to become bulimic after looking at pictures of you. Okay, kidding, it really just makes me want to eat more so I can bury my woes with chocolate. ;)

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I love Dan's shirt and tie. I really like the pink with that blue. Your third wheel looks like she was about to fall asleep.

emily a. said...

You two are so cute. I'm glad you took pictures- true, we never think to take them of us now. You 2 celebrated in style. I'm impressed you got all dressed up.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I agree. you guys are so cute! Especially your third wheel!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!
When is your birthday? I love hockey. Of course, I don't know the players, I just like the fighting!

Patty Sampson said...

You two are adorable! I am glad you have pictures of you two on here- you look like you had a great Valentine's day!

Debbie said...

super cute pictures..super cute couple and baby of course...