Friday, February 13, 2009

Philadelphia Car Show

Last Saturday we went down to the Philadelphia Car Show. It was huge! The convention center is enormous, and every inch was filled. When we were looking at the Aston Martins there were so many people we couldn't get a good picture, but take my word for it, they were beautiful. I overheard one man saying, "Well, honey, maybe if we sell the house and move in to the car..."
Nice lime green interior accents:

The new Audi:

The biggest rims I have ever seen, 30 inches:

It was so packed, but somehow we managed to run into our friends Carleen and Cesar, it was so fun to see them!

The new Nissan:

Entertainment for the train ride home:

Walking to our car, we saw this:
Would you trust them with your taxes?

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Those cars are awesome. The economy can't be that bad if the car companies can still make those types of cars. ;)

That "Incom Tax" sign is hilarious. I'd probably spell it that way on accident (since I can't spell), but I wouldn't dare touch someone else's taxes. I barely trust myself with our own. :)

Thanks for the good laughs last night. I'm still giggling! By the way, "Doesn't your mom cook?" ;)

Elaine said...

I love the 'incom' tax sign. Classic Philly. Send it in to Jay Leno!

Anonymous said...

Those cars are awesome.
The sign is funny. I agree with Emily- Jay Leno would have a ball with that!