Here is Oakley, all ready for her first play. She got to play... a baby :) It was just a little play for the girls' Faith in God Activity Day, but Oakley had a great time sitting on my lap being a baby.
Sitting up with my Boppy:
Finally holding my head up when I'm on my tummy!
P.S. Thank you Bonnie and Madison for the adorable shoes!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sure she was the cutest baby actress ever!
I am so proud of Oakley! She is so strong, and getting so big. I seriously can't believe she is already 4 months old! Yeesh! I am loving seeing all these milestones as she holds up her head and sits up. Thanks for posting the pics! She is always just sleepy at church (poor kid) since it is such a long day. Take care!
Post a Comment