Oakley just loves to listen to the sound of her own voice. Too bad I took the video sideways!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
Oakley just loves to listen to the sound of her own voice. Too bad I took the video sideways!
Posted by dan and linds at 12:02 PM
7 comments:
Such a sweet sound!
Aww!! That was too precious :) And it was so cute how she looked like she was trying to sit up a couple times. Cutie!!!!
cute noises! i think she'll be walking next week... watch out!
She is so dang cute. Don't you just love the cute little sounds they make.
She looks and sounds very cute! That's exciting that she's already trying to sit up on her own. You've got a mover!
Oh...that is so cute!! Her and Chloe will have so much fun together
email me the clip and I change the direction of it for you if you want
Bro Frost
Post a Comment