Some of the sisters from our ward, like Consuelo and Grisel (to name a few), make the most incredible empanadas. They are amazingly delicious and 100% authentic. I had been wanting to learn how to make them, but was very intimidated because I had heard how difficult and time consuming they were. Well, a few days ago, Mallena invited me over to make them with her! It took three of us all day to do it, but it really does make a ton (and we were all taking care of our kiddies at the same time). It was more than worth it! The great thing about them, is that you can freeze the extras and anytime you want some, they go right from the freezer to the deep fryer and you have the quickest, most delicious dinner ever.
I am so grateful to Mallena for getting everything together and teaching me how to make them, because they aren't something you can make just by reading the recipe. It really takes someone to show you. Thank you Mallena!!!
The CoolDaddy: The deep fryer that Dan was more than happy to pick up so we could enjoy some fresh empanadas that night. (These empanandas can get husbands to do ANYTHING :)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Yum. We had some more for lunch during Conference today. DELICIOUS!!!!
Empanadas, and a GUILT trip. :)
Youve GOT to share the secret recipe! Mmmm....guys will do anything for food? ME! I would do anything for food! Haha. But you know that already.
Post a Comment