March has absolutely flown by! I'm sure due to the fact that it has been such a busy, and fun, month. Now, we are suddenly down to just two months (well, it was two months when I started this post, now it's a month and a half) until the baby arrives! I am starting to get the nursery and everything ready, and it is making the whole thing seem so much more real!
We started off the month with a trip out to Utah for Dan's Spring Break. It was so fun to see everyone again! Dan spent six days snowboarding, while I got to visit good friends like my old roommate Crystal Browning and her beautiful little girl Brielle.
What a cute pair!
Here is Dan with his sister Melissa and her husband Trent, at The Canyons
While going out to dinner with my awesome cousin Jessica, I found out that both she and her sister, Elizabeth, are engaged! After dinner we went to a bridal shop so they could try on dresses and had so much fun! Congratulations girls!!!
We loved spending time with Dan's family and getting to see our nephew and nieces. It's hard to believe how fast they are all growing up! Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful trip! We just wish we had taken more pictures!
Lydia and Brody, what cuties!
Brody's Spiderman Birthday Party (How did Dan get to be so good with kids? :)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! It's always nice seeing family.
Oh, I really like your hair, it looks so cute!
Fun trip. What are your plans for the nursery? Colors? We'll have to chat at church.
Your hair looks like it is getting nice and long. Very nice! It looks like your UT trip was great fun. I'd love to hear more about it, and your trip to Ohio.
Post a Comment