Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Pics: 28 Weeks

Dan's mom is a Labor and Delivery Nurse, so I knew I was in good hands while we were out there :) She even took us down to the hospital and did an ultrasound for us! It was the first time Dan got to see the baby, and I loved watching her kick and punch. It's always a relief to see her and be reassured that everything is still ok (and that she's still a girl!). She has really filled out since 19 weeks, and I can definitely feel it!

Here she is with her hands up to her face, almost like she's sleepy and rubbing her eyes:


Face Shot:


In this one, you can see her spine, ribs and heart (the black spots in the middle are chambers of her heart):


Sherri also made all these adorable blankets and matching burp cloths for the baby, which we know will come in very handy soon! Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Very cute blankets! I'm glad Dan was able to be at this most current ultrasound. What a relief that she didn't change gender on you. :)

Anonymous said...

Linds... those pictures of baby Payton are ADORABLE! Thank the mother-in-laws for all the great baby blankies and burpies they give. I've enjoyed mine so much as you will too!!!

The Lockhart's said...

It's getting close!!! You must be so excited to have a sweet little girl:-) Congratulations once again!!!

mandy horrocks said...

how cute!! i am so excited for you, babies and especially baby girls are so fun =)