Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Visitors!

After we got back from Utah, we got some visitors! Dan's cousins Melanie and Alyssa stayed with us for a few days, and my family came out from Ohio for their Spring Break. I got to spend a day at King of Prussia mall with Melanie and Alyssa, which I loved, especially since I can never convince Dan to do anything like that :). Then my parents, my brother Matthew and I spent a day in NYC. We got up at 6AM and didn't get back until almost 11:00 that night, so we got a lot in! One of my favorite things was going to the top of the Empire State Building. In all the times I've been to NYC I had never made it up. The view was incredible!

Dan couldn't believe I summarized all six days of snowboarding with just one picture, so I promised him I would post some more:
(He got back from Utah and decided his number one requirement for the location where we finally settle down is that it is close to a good ski resort).







One of Dan's favorite lifts


The only picture you can actually see his face in:


All the videos he took make me dizzy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH! That Snow! I wish I could be in it, skiing of course. Looks like fun. Hey, I'm up for going to K of P Mall anytime!

Doug and Mallena said...

I'm so impressed that he didn't hit any of those trees. YIKES!! I can't even stay up on two skies, how do people do it on a board?

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Seeing those pictures of Dans ski trip make me really wish I would have gone when I was out there. You have had a busy couple of months. But it is good to get all your fun adventures in before the baby comes...life if never the same. You wouldn't have it any other way!