Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Greatest Workout Ever (According to Dan)


Dan's idea of the perfect workout involves dressing up in camo and running around shooting people. Cold, wind, snow, rain... nothing bothers him when he is paintballing. And judging from what I've seen, it does seem to be a pretty effective way to get some exercise. Especially on days like yesterday when he spends all day out there. I would be exhausted just from lugging that gear around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paintballing is FUN... except when you get shot, point blank without any protection on, right in the back, to see if you are a woose or not. Good memories.

look'n forward to my pedi.

Doug and Mallena said...

Umm...I think I would be considered a woose, and then I'd be put in jail for committing murder. It does sound like something my brothers would do to each other.

When are you headed to Utah?

Patty Sampson said...

Dan is so die hard! Eric heard it was raining and stayed home. :) I think we both know who would make the more dedicated mail man. :) As long as he had a gun...

Scott said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!