The number one rule in Alaska seems to be don't let the weather stop you. Or, as one person told us, there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear.
So, we've been embracing this motto and getting out each weekend rain or shine. Our first hike was an easy one: Thunderbird Falls. Just 10 min up the highway, it's nice and close, and pushing the kids in the stroller, despite being steep at times, wasn't difficult. (Or so Dan tells me, :) I got to walk Max.)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago


4 comments:
Live it up for me. I would love to visit you in Alaska. :) Your girls are so cute! Miss you guys.
Wow! So pretty! Wish I were there. :) And I am so proud of you for your getting out there attitude. So different from the Philly perspective where you carry an umbrella for a drizzle and drive slow in the rain. :)
Beautiful place. I miss you so much and can't believe how grown up Oaks looks.
Wow, what a gorgeous place! I'd love to go hiking in Alaska!!! Your family is as cute as ever!
Post a Comment