Our last days in Philly were crazy, busy, exciting, and sad. Here are some of the ways we spent them.
A couple of yummy steaks to celebrate Dan completing all his graduation requirements:
We said goodbye to lots of good friends, like the Silvas:
Girls' Night Out
I didn't get many pictures, I guess I was too busy having fun!
Dan played some golf and broke another club.
Dan's Graduation Banquet
Thanks to the Sampsons, we enjoyed our first night out together without children in a very, very long time.
I was clearly very happy, haha, ok, more like I was making a face at Dan and he got me back by snapping a picture of it.
Goodbye House
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
1 comments:
This post makes me MISS everyone so much. I'm sad and I wish we could all blink and be at a girl's night out right now. Wow, that picture of me is NOT attractive. I think Alyson was pinching me or something.
Next. Oakley's ringlet pig tails are adorable. And Brighton, she's so beautiful. I'm so glad you posted another picture. Is she less colicky now?
Post a Comment