She is so cute...I agree with Emily, the girls look different to me. They each have their own distinctive features--I love it. Glad you guys are doing sooo great!
The BOB has been a life saver! Getting out of the house with the girls, one in a stroller/car seat, and the other running free was just not working. (picture Oaks running into the street, running away, getting lost etc. :) My favorite thing about it is it's ability to go "off-roading". We've taken it on all kinds of trails- steep, muddy, rocky terrain- and it's done great! With it, we've been able to lots of things we wouldn't normally be able to do with two little ones.
Having two is starting to feel normal. We've finally gotten the nap schedule down so that they will both sleep at the same time. Although when we're out in public and Oakley decides to throw herself on the ground and refuse to walk, it can still be a bit of an adventure :) Everyone always stares as I haul Oakley kicking and screaming in one arm and Brighton's car seat in the other, haha!
4 comments:
She is so dang cute! That's not how I remember Oakley looking. Do they look anything alike?
Baby baby baby- how adorable is she? It's amazing how differently the girls look now, at least to me. Those eyes. She's beautiful.
So, you got the Bob! How are you liking it? I love that you are getting out so much. How are you doing w/ the 2 girls now? Do you feel adjusted?
She is so cute...I agree with Emily, the girls look different to me. They each have their own distinctive features--I love it. Glad you guys are doing sooo great!
I miss all of you!
Yes, Brighton definitely has her own look!
The BOB has been a life saver! Getting out of the house with the girls, one in a stroller/car seat, and the other running free was just not working. (picture Oaks running into the street, running away, getting lost etc. :) My favorite thing about it is it's ability to go "off-roading". We've taken it on all kinds of trails- steep, muddy, rocky terrain- and it's done great! With it, we've been able to lots of things we wouldn't normally be able to do with two little ones.
Having two is starting to feel normal. We've finally gotten the nap schedule down so that they will both sleep at the same time. Although when we're out in public and Oakley decides to throw herself on the ground and refuse to walk, it can still be a bit of an adventure :) Everyone always stares as I haul Oakley kicking and screaming in one arm and Brighton's car seat in the other, haha!
Post a Comment