Oakley turned 2 in Utah, so on her birthday I took her to the Aquarium in Sandy. At first, she wasn't quite sure what to think, but by the time we went through the second time she couldn't get enough. She loved splashing in the water and watching the sting rays, but as soon as they came close she would yank her hand out of the water. The one time I helped her touch one, she screamed. They were slimy and soft and spongy feeling and not shy at all.
Brighton and I took a very quick trip to Ohio for my brother's Patriarchal Blessing. (Oakley stayed in Utah with Daddy.) It was the last time I got to see him before he left on his mission to Guatamala. I was so happy that I got to be there, especially since I missed his farewell! I am so proud of him and thankful to have such an awesome brother.
He is great with kids:
I was literally only there for one full day, but Brighton got to meet her Great Grandpa and Grandma Ralph:
It is always fun to go back to Ohio, and I was so glad I got to visit one more time before heading to Alaska.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Your girls are adorable! I love Oakley's ringlet pigtails.
I can't believe how thick Oakley's pig tails are...she has the prettiest hair! Brighton is just the cutest thing. I love her big blue eyes.
Post a Comment