Thursday, December 20, 2007

January 10th... the Big Day (hopefully)

On Tuesday, I had my second doctor's appointment! (Can you tell this is my first pregnancy? Everything is so new and exciting.) The appointment was very quick, but Dan came so he got the hear the heartbeat :) The doctor said everything is great, all my tests from last time came back good... and he told me I could schedule my ultrasound in three weeks! I was so excited I didn't even care that they had to draw my blood again. (I was not a baby this time. I just cringed a little when the nurse had to poke around in my arm for a minute trying to find a vein.) Today I scheduled my appointment for January 10th, so (as long as the baby cooperates) we will hopefully know whether we're having a boy or a girl! Yay! I have been waiting for this day ever since I saw the little plus sign on the home pregnancy test, but I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I remember thinking, wow, January is so far away. But now it's just around the corner!

0 comments: