Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
Check out those big round beautiful eyes of hers! Love em!!
Awe! So cute!! I hate to say this, but is this Brighton? She looks so much like Oakley used to. I miss those little girls.
What an absolutely gorgeous little baby!!!
She is a beautiful girl! I forget that you have another baby!!
So darling. She is just beautiful!
Those beautiful eyes of her's are intoxicating. I love her itty bitty lips and how they sides turn down a little bit. She is so beautiful Linds.
What an absolutely DARLING Picture!sbt
What a PUMPKIN! So precious! Mmmm!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Check out those big round beautiful eyes of hers! Love em!!
Awe! So cute!! I hate to say this, but is this Brighton? She looks so much like Oakley used to. I miss those little girls.
What an absolutely gorgeous little baby!!!
She is a beautiful girl! I forget that you have another baby!!
So darling. She is just beautiful!
Those beautiful eyes of her's are intoxicating. I love her itty bitty lips and how they sides turn down a little bit. She is so beautiful Linds.
What an absolutely DARLING Picture!
sbt
What a PUMPKIN! So precious! Mmmm!
Post a Comment