Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Eve

Creating Christmas memories for our little family:

Christmas PJs
Snow Falling
Christmas Light Seeing

Peppercorn Steak
Martinelli's

Christmas stories

Nativity
Restoration
Mr. Kreuger's Christmas

Cozy night by the fire.

2 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

What a nice and peaceful Christmas Eve you four had! We have always come back to LA for Christmas each year, but everyone I know who finally does their own little Christmas (like you guys) at home, always say it was the best!! Sometimes it is so nice to stay in one place rather than having to bounce from one families house to another. Ha ha. Brighton is getting so big, btw.

Patty Sampson said...

What a darling family!! I love how you described Christmas Eve in one word sentences. It said it all. :) I am so glad Dan gets to be there with you. Your girls are getting so big!! I can see Oakley taking after you in the tall, model department. :)