You guys are getting to see some of the prettiest places ever, seriously!!! Glad you guys are having such a great time there. I saw on fb that it has started snowing there arleady, funny!
Oakley is getting so big! I have to remember she is 6 months older than Carter because she looks like she has aged a year. What a great kid! And I can tell she had a blast on this outing. :) She is going to love winter in Alaska.
P.S. I found some great WARM clothes for kids at landsend.com/kids. They have a great "grow with me" feature where the sleeves and legs can be let down 2 inches so it lasts more than a season. I am totally getting some when Carter is ready for more winter clothes.
4 comments:
Is Oakley's hair getting lighter and more red? She's so adorable. I love how happy and free she looks out in the wild.
You guys are getting to see some of the prettiest places ever, seriously!!! Glad you guys are having such a great time there. I saw on fb that it has started snowing there arleady, funny!
Oakley is getting so big! I have to remember she is 6 months older than Carter because she looks like she has aged a year. What a great kid! And I can tell she had a blast on this outing. :) She is going to love winter in Alaska.
P.S. I found some great WARM clothes for kids at landsend.com/kids. They have a great "grow with me" feature where the sleeves and legs can be let down 2 inches so it lasts more than a season. I am totally getting some when Carter is ready for more winter clothes.
How beautiful--both the lake and your darling daughter!
Post a Comment