Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some Pictures

Since I don't have my camera cord yet, I borrowed some of the pictures my parents took while they were out visiting. I'm so glad my mom took lots of pictures of Oakley, since that's something I've been neglecting lately.
These are from when Brighton was born:








When my brother David opened his mission call:

This one makes me laugh. I was on Skype and my sister was on iChat so we could both "be" there. Everyone gathered around the computers so we wouldn't be left out of the family photo. Technology is awesome.

These are from Graduation:



7 comments:

JKThomas said...

Oakley's hair is so long! And you guys are such a cute family.

Unknown said...

Awe, look at Dan. So grown up! You look amazing (like always)! And I like that shirt...... :-) So glad it has been multi-purpose.

emily a. said...

We miss you guys and Sage is now the only girl in Nursery. I miss my snuggles from Oakley. Thanks for posting! I'm going to send you an email today about the colic ideas. Hang in there. I know it's just awful and so frustrating.

Shilowe said...

Wow, your hair looks so long and pretty in that last picture, Lindsay! I love all the pics of your beautiful girls, too. And that one with your brother opening his mission call was such a great idea...with you and your sis on computer screens. :) :)

Crystal said...

Those pictures are all great! Looking at them I noticed how much Oakley looks like your SISTER (but with your coloring). Have you ever thought that? What a gorgeous family you have! Congratulations again on graduation. I am so happy for you guys!

Alyson said...

Wow. I got all teary eyed looking at all your pictures. I'm so excited for you guys, but will really miss your family. The mission call picture is hilarious! Just wait until he calls home for Christmas and you are all on speaker phone conference call- gotta love technology!

Patty Sampson said...

I love the Skype "Family Photo"! It cracks me up! And I love all the pictures of Oakley sitting in so many various containers. She cracks me up!! You guys are a beautiful family. I love the graduation photos too. Congratulations again!