I feel awful, I've meant to call you all week. SO SO SO glad she's home with you now. She's so stinkin' adorable. I can see what you mean though, she does look a little different than Oakley but I can tell they are sisters. I'll call you soon.
I'm so glad you are both home now. She is so cute. I can't believe how itty bitty she looks in Dan's arms...so tiny! I bet Oakley will be a great big sister!
I'm not going to lie...she is honestly the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Is it bad to say that considering I have two kids?!! Sounds like a scary experience. So glad you are all doing well!
Can you even believe how tine? Capture every angel with a camera. Hold her up to things to show proportions.....she will grow too fast! I am so happy that everything went well and you are both safe! I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe you've moved. Wow! Do our lives somewhat coincide?? YOu're too sweet Linds! I miss you!
17 comments:
She is very cute, glad you are home and doing well.
I cannot get over how tiny she is! Congrats! She is beautiful!
She is beautiful, just like how Oakley looked! I'm glad that she is healthy and home! congrats!
Oh! She is perfect! Congratulations and Im so glad you are both home and healthy! Please feel free to call me if you need anything at all!
She is a little doll baby. Congratulations.
Congratulations!!! She is GORGEOUS!!
I'm so glad to hear you are home! I love you! Congratulations on being the mama of 2 beautiful little girls.
I feel awful, I've meant to call you all week. SO SO SO glad she's home with you now. She's so stinkin' adorable. I can see what you mean though, she does look a little different than Oakley but I can tell they are sisters. I'll call you soon.
What an absolutely DARLING baby! Glad she's my grandchild!
SBT
I'm so glad you are both home now. She is so cute. I can't believe how itty bitty she looks in Dan's arms...so tiny! I bet Oakley will be a great big sister!
She's beautiful!!!
She is so stinking cute....and peaceful looking. Congrats on such a beautiful blessing.
I love that hair!!! She is so SUPER cute!!! She looks so much like Oakley, too. Congratulations to you all---what a beautiful family!!!
I love that hair!!! She is so SUPER cute!!! She looks so much like Oakley, too. Congratulations to you all---what a beautiful family!!!
Hooray your home and she is beautiful! So happy for you guys.
I'm not going to lie...she is honestly the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Is it bad to say that considering I have two kids?!! Sounds like a scary experience. So glad you are all doing well!
Can you even believe how tine? Capture every angel with a camera. Hold her up to things to show proportions.....she will grow too fast! I am so happy that everything went well and you are both safe! I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe you've moved. Wow! Do our lives somewhat coincide?? YOu're too sweet Linds! I miss you!
Post a Comment