Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Girl #2

This pregnancy has been much more complicated than my first, probably because the first wasn't complicated at all. Maybe this baby's just trying to make us pay attention to her. I don't even think about this pregnancy unless I'm forced to, poor thing. But, one thing she has gotten more of than her sister: ultrasounds! And it's a good thing too, because she is not cooperative. The ultrasound tech had to resort to rolling me back and forth on the bed and poking my belly to finally get all the organs she needed since we hadn't gotten them at the 20 week appointment. She did let us see that she's a girl this time, though, so I really shouldn't complain! She kept opening and closing her mouth. My favorite is the last picture, the up close of her face with her hands curled up under her chin. She looks so cozy. I love her already. We can't wait to see her!
20 Weeks



28 Weeks

7 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Oh wow! I love babies. And I love seeing them develop. I can tell already that she has the same chin and lips as Oakley. She is going to be gorgeous. Good luck! I hope things go smoothly from here on out.

emily a. said...

What a sweet last picture. I can't wait to see her too- to see how much she and Oaks look alike.

Crystal said...

I am so excited for you, Linds. 2 girls.... perfect!

Shilowe said...

Seeing those ultrasound pics reminded me of how special it is to have those first few glimspes of your new baby. It made me smile! :)

Shilowe said...

Seeing those ultrasound pics reminded me of how special it is to have those first few glimspes of your new baby. It made me smile! :)

Unknown said...

yay! A girl.....I knew it. That will be so fun to have two girls close together....hopefully they will be best friends!

Megan said...

Alaska!!! Jon and I are Jealous! Can we come visit you and the Alaskan Dr? Also, you should get a sled dog team. Kids love dogsledding...right?