So I figured I should get our Christmas pictures posted before February... :)
Life is CRAZY these days and sometimes we wish we could just fast forward to August and have our second little girl here, be graduated and all settled in Alaska already. But that's not how life works! We are excited for our new adventure, but will definitely miss Philadelphia and all the wonderful people we've gotten to know over the last four years.
Here was our December, in pictures: (sorry, it's a LONG post!)
Ward Christmas Party
Christmas in Ohio
We drove there and back in the middle of snow storms, but the roads were hardly a safety issue compared to our screaming child.
Of course, it was completely worth it to see some of our favorite people in the world!
What a cutie!
Oakley loved Aunt Erin's boots.
Spending the day with Oakley's Great Grandma and Grandpa Ralph
Our little pumpkin is a VERY active little girl.
Getting your hair done is not fun when you are 18 months and don't like staying in one place fore more than 2 seconds...
Christmas Eve
Oakley was not so happy about being woken up for the festivities...
But she was happy about her new Christmas PJs:
Delicious Dinner...
And Christmas stories by the fire... so cozy!
Christmas Day
Stocking time
Then, presents after breakfast. I'm so glad baby Jack didn't mind the "help"!
Lots of good food
And lots of family
Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins... It doesn't get any better than that!
Waiting to take family pictures, we all look so happy, haha!
It was a great trip and we loved seeing everyone!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oakley is sooo darn cute! Oh, and I love the family pictures...they came out great! I didn't realize Erin is your only sister. For some reason I thought you had two sisters. I can't keep anything straight anymore! Glad you had a great time.
I cannot believe how long her hair is!!!! She's passed up Chloe by like 10 inches..haha...she's darling!
Wow! This ROCKED. I love seeing your holiday pictures. Oakley is so cute!!
I'm totally opposite from Sierra. I thought you had more brother than two. Oakley looks so grown up in the third picture down (profile view at the Church). Such a cutie!
Post a Comment