She is so stinkin cute. I bet she is a ball of energy, I hope you are handling it all chasing her around with your little baby belly. I wish we were home now so we could see you guys...enjoy your holidays!
I know exactly how she feels! She is a cutie and don't you just want to stop them from getting so big! We will be in Ohio the 28th to the 4th. I hope you will still be there because Maddy would love to meet Oakley!
Oh, she is SO adorable!! I love her bath time pics. And they are so modest! :) I just love her smile, and I hope there are more ups than downs for you guys. Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
Why the sad faces? She's growing up WAY too fast! SBT
PS - Thanks for posting more pics!
She is getting so big! I guess I have not seen her for a long time! She is so cute!
She is so stinkin cute. I bet she is a ball of energy, I hope you are handling it all chasing her around with your little baby belly. I wish we were home now so we could see you guys...enjoy your holidays!
I know exactly how she feels! She is a cutie and don't you just want to stop them from getting so big! We will be in Ohio the 28th to the 4th. I hope you will still be there because Maddy would love to meet Oakley!
Oh, she is SO adorable!! I love her bath time pics. And they are so modest! :) I just love her smile, and I hope there are more ups than downs for you guys. Merry Christmas!
What a doll!
Post a Comment