We started Labor Day weekend off right by watching lots of College Football, yay! We are thrilled football season is finally back! Then, Monday, we took a picnic up to, what had to be, the only empty park around. It was perfect! We had the park completely to ourselves, the weather was nice and cool, and we the company was wonderful! We even got some Badminton in. I somehow missed getting pictures of the Schexnayder's little boy, Ayden, but trust me, he was adorable!
Little Munchkins
Some sweet action shots :)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of Oakley... she is such a sweet little munchkin! I wish we could have hung out with you on Labor Day!!! :)
I LOVE Oakley's hair. It is so pretty--and so is she! I'm glad you had a fun weekend!
Such fun photos!!
That really was a great night. I want to play some more badmitten!
I LOVE that last picture of you. Hee, hee, hee. Ha, ha, ha......still giggling. I'm not sure why. I guess it's just classic Lindsay.
Post a Comment