Sunday, October 11, 2009

Linvilla Orchards

Yesterday, we took a trip to Linvilla Orchards, and we will definitely be back! Oakley loved it, but her favorite part was following all the other kids around. It was raining a bit, so we ducked inside the farmer's market and toy shop during the worst of it and left with some delicious apple cider, a coconut cream pie and, of course, some giant apples.

She was way too busy watching all the people to look at the camera.

Trying to look scary:

She loved running around and getting all muddy.


All wet, because wearing your hood in the rain is no fun.


7 comments:

emily a. said...

That does look like a fun place. I'm loving Oakley's little pigtails.

emily a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug and Mallena said...

Cute place to visit! We need to talk, SOON! I meant to call you this weekend. Sorry, I'll try to remember next weekend when I've got my free minutes.

Patty Sampson said...

Yay for Family Time! I love the pictures you got of Dan and Oakley. And I am so glad you were feeling up to getting some fresh air. Man, this place looks like so much fun!

Crystal said...

what a great thing to do during this time of year! it looks like you all had a great time. Oakley is absolutely adorable, as always.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!!!!!!
Did Dan do Oakley's hair?
I'm glad that you guys had fun!

Sierra Parke said...

Glad you guys had such a great time. It looks like such a fun place.