Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
You captured some smiles! Hurray. She's looking so much more mature. When are we going to have a playdate while we make empanadas?
OH! She's going to be so big by the time you come visit me. ;) She is really starting to grow into that beautiful face!
It's weird looking at pictures of Oakley and Sage because they were just new borns when we left. Now they are little humans!:-)
she is so cute! I want her to stop growing so I can see her while she is still little
She is getting so big. I love how her hair sticks striaght up in a pony tail!
Holy cow she is growing up so fast!!! what an adorable little girl!
Looks like our little cutie pie is starting show her personality! It was so good to play with her on Sunday.
What a cute little girl I wonder who could be the Grandma =)
What a darling little girl! You just want to hug her! I am so glad you got such great pictures. She has grown up SO much!! And that blond hair really suits her.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You captured some smiles! Hurray. She's looking so much more mature. When are we going to have a playdate while we make empanadas?
OH! She's going to be so big by the time you come visit me. ;) She is really starting to grow into that beautiful face!
It's weird looking at pictures of Oakley and Sage because they were just new borns when we left. Now they are little humans!:-)
she is so cute! I want her to stop growing so I can see her while she is still little
She is getting so big. I love how her hair sticks striaght up in a pony tail!
Holy cow she is growing up so fast!!! what an adorable little girl!
Looks like our little cutie pie is starting show her personality! It was so good to play with her on Sunday.
What a cute little girl I wonder who could be the Grandma =)
What a darling little girl! You just want to hug her! I am so glad you got such great pictures. She has grown up SO much!! And that blond hair really suits her.
Post a Comment