Oakley is 9 months! And not such a baby anymore... She is starting to act like a little person, with a personality and ideas of her own.
All week, I've been suspicious, but couldn't prove it. She'd never let me catch her. She would wait for me to turn away, then I'd look back and she'd be on the other side of the room. Turns out, Oakley was just waiting for her Daddy to show off her new trick! As soon as we got home from the airport, she was crawling all over the place. She has discovered how handy it can be, especially for things like getting into Daddy's suitcase:
She also loves to pull herself up to standing now:
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
12 comments:
NOOOOOOOOO! Don't let her start! You are now doomed! I can't believe she is 9 months, time flies!
What happened to my little baby? I remember the day she was born. It can't possibly be nine months later. That went by really fast----well parts of it did. :) I guess it's time for you to have another one. ;)
Way to go Oaks! Was Dan super surprised when he came home? She's so good already too. She's very advanced.
Wow, she's really getting around! I think Tennyson didn't even start sitting up on his own until he was almost 8 or 9 months. He was one lazy baby...not Oakley! Check her out.
Congratulations!! You must be so proud! I am thrilled she is so happy and strong. Now let's hope she is completely unable to open any cabinets or drawers.... :)
Uh Ooh!
So now you are going to be like us-chasing after her during Sacrament!
She is so sweet!
She is so cute! We love her little waterspout ponytail. Next she will be walking and talking back. And then we will be old! I think we should stop time ASAP.
It's time to baby proof the house!!! ha..ha...ya!! I love her hair!
They get so big so fast! Glad to see you enjoying every second of it!
Yay, Oakley! What a cutie!
I love my baby Oaks!!! She looks so grown up now that she is crawling. I'm afraid baby boy will have a long ways to go before he can catch up with her. Can't wait to see her!!!!
I haven't even met her and I think she is getting so big! She is so pretty! Congrats on the crawling.
Post a Comment