Friday, November 7, 2008

She Did It!

Oakley has been trying all day to roll over. Each time, she would get a little closer, even grabbing onto my finger to pull herself over if I was close enough. It was so fun to watch her. In the past she would just roll onto her side and stop, not having any interest in going any further. But, today for some reason, she suddenly decided she wanted to do it. She finally made it all the way when Dan came home, going from her back to her tummy three or four times until she decided the show was over. She's getting so big so fast!

12 comments:

emily a. said...

Way to go Oakley!!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Yay!!!! The rolling begins, that is so awesome....go Oakley!!

Patty Sampson said...

Yay Oakley! I am so glad that she mastered rolling over in time for Dan to be there. My greatest frustration lately has been that everything cool that Carter does Eric is not here for. Hopefully he will get his timing better by the time he is Oakley's age. :) I am so proud of your little girl!

Doug and Mallena said...

Good job Oakley! What a great new step. First eating solids, now rolling over, next step---PRESIDENT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!! She is so cute.
That's great that you catch all of her milestones. Good job Oakley :)

Anonymous said...

Ya...you go Oakley! Her Halloween costumes are adorable!

Ashley said...

whawhoo Oakley! Isn't it so fun to watch your kids learn new tricks? Congrats on helping her reach this big milestone.

Debbie said...

yeah all these milestones are so fun!!! Enjoy every minute! She is so beautiful.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It's almost like they think about it as they sleep, wake up the next day, and bam! they can now do it. Way to go Oakley!

Shilowe said...

Yay, Oakley! She is so incredibly adorable! I love the movie clip you caught of her rolling over.

Unknown said...

More videos, I beg you!

Jill said...

HI!! Wow, what an adorable little Oakley. I found your blog through Debbie Rough and I'm so glad I did! I am so happy to see your sweet little family. Tell your mom and dad Hello for us! Keep in touch!!! Love, Jill Blotter