Today Oakley had rice cereal for the first time! I admit I've been putting this off, but today we finally did it! It was much less eventful than I had anticipated... no spitting, disgusted looks or big messes (I'm grateful for that one! Although, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.). Of course, not a whole lot went down, but what didn't stayed nicely on her face and bib. By the end, she was leaning into the spoon with her mouth open. It was lots of fun, we just hope she doesn't realize she can spit the food out any time soon!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
5 comments:
What a great big step to becoming a big girl. :) She's quite the dainty eater. She looks just as cute with cereal on her face and she does without. I wish I could say the same thing about myself.
Hey!
Oakley is so cute!!! She eats a little now, but wait until she tastes the sweet stuff :)
you will be getting more than bibs and that cute little face dirty.
So grown up. I'm tempted to give Sage some in hopes she'll sleep longer.
Good job Oakley! That picture is to die for. So cute!!!
so cute!
Post a Comment