Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

For Oakley's first Halloween, we took her Trick-or-Treating with her little friend Annalise, who was an adorable little punk rocker. I think she might have had the cutest costume ever:

Oakley was very fortunate to be given two Halloween costumes. The first, was a Pea-in-a-Pod which was perfect for outside:

Oakley and Annalise made it to about 7 houses and got a surprising amount of candy. We have already eaten most of it :)

They even got to go through a little haunted house and weren't scared at all.

The other costume was a little Flower Fairy, perfect for indoors:


The weather was great. It has been an absolutely FREEZING October, but Halloween was very a beautiful clear, mild night and we had lots of fun!

10 comments:

JKThomas said...

I love both of her costumes! She looks like she is having such a fun time in them especially the Flower Fairy one (which is adorable). She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll!

I love the pea in a pod, that's very original. Annalise looks adorable too-she gives the real punk-rockers a run for their money.

emily a. said...

Very cute!

Crystal said...

What cute little girls in such adorable costumes! It looks like you had a great Halloween!

Patty Sampson said...

Oh My GOSH!! What adorable little outfits! I could just pinch their cheeks. I have to say, Halloween with babies is the best ever. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Bonnie said...

She is beautiful! I miss you guys so much!:)

Bonnie said...

She is beautiful! I miss you guys so much!:)

shreevit2beaver said...

She looks so cute in those costumes. I love the fairy one. We had two costumes for Vincent as well and one of them was a pea pod too.

shreevit2beaver said...

She looks so cute in those costumes. I love the fairy one. We had two costumes for Vincent as well and one of them was a pea pod too.

The Lockhart's said...

How pretty she is in her flower costume and so cute bundled up as a pea. I love it! She's grown up so much! Rolling over and everything! Hope you guys are doing well and Happy Thanksgiving!