The ground is covered with snow and it's not going anywhere any time soon. We've already gotten three or four decent snow falls and more is coming down now as I type. Everyone puts their lights up early, before it becomes nearly impossible in the cold and snow, so it already looks like Christmas. We've started a little walking group with the other mommies on our circle. We use the weather shield on the stroller, with those little bags filled with flax seed that you stick in the microwave and the girls stay pretty toasty. The BOB is amazingly easy to push, even in the snow. As long as it isn't windy, even 15 degrees doesn't feel too bad as long as we keep moving. Anything to beat the darkness! Right now, the sun doesn't rise until 9:30 and sets before 6:00. Every time we get ready to leave in the morning, Oakley refuses because it is "too dark, mommy!".
Dan is in surgery getting his deviated septum fixed and I am a nervous wreck. He is excited to be able to breathe better. (And for the two free paid weeks off he gets to recover). Then in January, it's back in the OR to get his tonsils removed. Poor guy. But this sweet girl is sure to help him feel better. Brighton, on the other hand, would just clobber him.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
We just got a double BOB too and I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!! It about killed me at the check out stand BUT I'm loving every single second of it now.
I cannot believe how grown up Oaks looks.
2 of my brothers had the deviated septum surgery and it worked well for 1 of them. Try to enjoy the time together!
Hope all went well with Dan's surgeries. :) I can't believe that's Oakley! She's grown so much! And she's so pretty! I love her hair! I hope you're enjoying the holiday season! :)
Post a Comment