We found out that we'll be here for two more years. After that, Dan has one more year left in the Air Force, which they may or may not move us for. So, we have no idea where we'll be next, but we're very happy we don't have to move again so soon.
The other night, Max started going crazy around 9pm. After telling him to stop, we looked out the window and saw these two jogging down our street.
They stopped to look for cars before crossing the street:
Some pictures of our Birthday Girl from last month:
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
6 comments:
How cool to look out your window and see a mama moose with her baby!! Secondly, I can't believe how big Brighton has gotten and Oakley, well, she totally looks like you!!! You've got two super gorgeous girls...like their mama!!
I enjoy looking at your blog Lindsay. What a cool experience and some cute little girls to boot!
Congratulations on being able to cool your heels for a little while. (Probably literally considering where you are) :) The girls are both so gorgeous! And growing so fast!! I miss you like mad, and was actually pricing tickets to come see you last week. Now I know I have a little more time before you are heading off to the next adventure. :)
Are Brighton's curls natural? SERIOUSLY.... your girls are so beautiful. I love to see their differences and similarities.
That is really exciting you'll be in AK for a few more years- good since you are happy there. It is nice not having to move again after making friends and defrosting.
That must be nice to get to stay there for another two years especially with such fun wildlife!
I'm sure you're relieved to know where you'll be for the next two years. Too bad you aren't closer to Yakima. :( I'm with Patty on the pricing of tickets. Don't suppose you'd rather come here to escape some of that winter weather?
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They have turned into such beautiful girls. Well, that didn't take much work since they were beautiful babies. That, and the fact that they have beauty genes running through every vein of their bodies.
Post a Comment