Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Other things we've been up to...

Cleaning Max's teeth. Yay! Dan's $50,000/yr tuition saved us 200 bucks!




Watching ESPN with daddy while attacking dinner (she likes to eat everything this way, not just enormous rolls):



And passing up a yucky chip for a handful of delicious peas:

6 comments:

Shilowe said...

Ha ha, looks like Max's teeth cleaning went well. And I love the video's of Oakley eating. I don't know what it is, but watching babies and toddlers eat is SO cute to me! Thanks for sharing. :)

Patty Sampson said...

Wow! Did Dan drug Max? He seems way too calm. :)

And Oakley is an awesome eater!! Does she have molars yet? I am so impressed with the way she eats the roll and peas like it is no biggie at all. Carter is way behind on that one. He gags on one single pea. :)

dan and linds said...

It's hard to believe, but Max was awake and un-medicated. He wasn't too excited about it, but after a couple minutes he relaxed and held pretty still.

Oakley doesn't have any molars yet... just four front teeth on top, and two on the bottom. I think she will trap things between her gums and mash them, though, as if she had molars.

Sierra Parke said...

That is so funny how Dan cleaned Max's teeth--hey, why not!?!? The pictures came out so well that you took at the Trunk or Treat party. Not too shabby for a background we put together fairly quickly! I'll give you a call later today...I heard you had a rough day yesterday:(

emily a. said...

Would Oaks eat that entire roll? Good use of your skills Dan!

Anne said...

does it really cost $200 to have your dog's teeth cleaned? Is that something you are supposed to do? uh-oh.