I have been thinking about you!! I hope you are feeling ok. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Oakley is going to be such a great big sister!
congratulation!! baby number two??! remember when we just stupid college kids using sharpies on a shower curtain and thinking it wouldnt rub off? now youre a responsible mama to 1 1/3 babies!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! When are you due?
April 5th... seems so far away :)
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting, two is so much fun. I hope you're feeling well Linds!
WOW!! Congratulations!! That is HUGE NEWS! :)
I have been thinking about you!! I hope you are feeling ok. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Oakley is going to be such a great big sister!
I'm so happy for you! I hope you don't get as sick!
I wondered when the announcement would come, I hope we can see you guys sometime soon so we can compare bellies!!
So Heidi is due the end of March and I am due April 7th! Crazy, huh?
Ry said you're going to find out soon what you are having. So excited!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
congratulation!! baby number two??! remember when we just stupid college kids using sharpies on a shower curtain and thinking it wouldnt rub off? now youre a responsible mama to 1 1/3 babies!
Post a Comment