Monday, August 3, 2009

Cookie Monster

Mommy, look what I reached!

So proud!










Chocolate Covered Baby Face

7 comments:

emily a. said...

So proud of being so naughty!

Elaine said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She looks different from her baby pictures (which were also cute too) with her blonde locks.

Patty Sampson said...

Goodness! In the second picture the angle is similar to Dan's blog photo. I suddenly see so much of him in Oakley. And that naughty streak ...is that Dan too? :)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That's so cute...she had the death grip on that thing!

mallena said...

Look at her hair! When did she get such light colored hair? She reminds me of myself when I get a cookie. Yum!

The Molen's said...

She is so adorable! Miss you!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I bet I know what cookie recipe that is! We made them the other day but didn't have eggs and used applesauce instead, and it was still delicious! Annalise also had a chocolate face.