After nearly a month, Oakley and I are back from L.A.! We had so much fun! The company and weather couldn't be beat, but we missed Dan too much, so we had to come home.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
After nearly a month, Oakley and I are back from L.A.! We had so much fun! The company and weather couldn't be beat, but we missed Dan too much, so we had to come home.
Posted by dan and linds at 6:13 PM
5 comments:
Hi Linds,
I missed you and Oakley. We have so much catching up to do. I changed my cell number. I'll call you! Oh- your hair is super fab!
We're glad you are home too!
I can't believe Oakley is almost one! She is getting cuter and cuter! So, did you manage to leave LA without an even stronger desire to have another baby? ;)
you were in LA .... Shhh you were like an hour away from me! I wish I'd known . It would have been awesome to see you. Oakley is getting so big. She's such a cute little girl.
How funny we were in LA at the same time. Too bad we weren't able to get together...sounds like we both had our hands full! Glad you are back!
Post a Comment