My sister Erin just had her first baby and I was lucky enough to be there! Jack Weldon Tracy weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 21 inches long! He is such a cutie!
What a CUTE baby! I think he looks a lot like Erin. I love the picture with the "Poop on Michigan" slogan on it. At first I didn't get it, but then I noticed the hat. You Ohioans sure take your sport seriously. ;)
Please tell Erin and her husband CONGRATULATIONS from the blond stalker at Oakley's birth.
Little Jack is such a cutie. I love the name and your sister looks great! Hope you are enjoying time with your sister and her family. Can't wait to see you soon.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you are there for the delivery. What a cutie. I hope the delivery went okay. She looks great!
How is Oakley? Is she walking yet? We miss you 2.
Tell Erin and Ben congratulations, he is adorable. Can't wait to hear the whole labor story.
Awesome!
What a CUTE baby! I think he looks a lot like Erin. I love the picture with the "Poop on Michigan" slogan on it. At first I didn't get it, but then I noticed the hat. You Ohioans sure take your sport seriously. ;)
Please tell Erin and her husband CONGRATULATIONS from the blond stalker at Oakley's birth.
Yippee!! It looks like everything went well for baby Jack. I am so relieved!!! I am so happy for your sister and her family.
How fun for you to be part of that! Oh and LOVE the shirt in the last picture! I'll have to show Nick that one!
Little Jack is such a cutie. I love the name and your sister looks great! Hope you are enjoying time with your sister and her family. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment