Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
That last one is so sweet.
I was waiting for a picture of Oakley slobbering right in Dan's mouth.
These pictures are adorable!! So cute of Daddy and his girl.P.S. I hope you don't mind Lindsey... I'm a friend of Dan's from highschool, and he told me your blog address so I could peek every once in awhile. Your daughter is darling!
He is so cute with Oakley....I love seeing daddies and their little girls.
Cute, Cute! I agree with Kelsey, I love seeing Daddy's having fun with their kids. Way to go being such a great Dad Dan! Oakley is a lucky little gal.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That last one is so sweet.
I was waiting for a picture of Oakley slobbering right in Dan's mouth.
These pictures are adorable!! So cute of Daddy and his girl.
P.S. I hope you don't mind Lindsey... I'm a friend of Dan's from highschool, and he told me your blog address so I could peek every once in awhile. Your daughter is darling!
He is so cute with Oakley....I love seeing daddies and their little girls.
Cute, Cute! I agree with Kelsey, I love seeing Daddy's having fun with their kids. Way to go being such a great Dad Dan! Oakley is a lucky little gal.
Post a Comment