Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In March...

Dan did lots of snowboarding at Snowbird.
Oakley learned to get around FAST!
We all got sick, most of all Oakley...
YUCK! Dan made me pose for a picture:

And Oakley learned how to get us to play peek-a-boo with her whenever she wants:

12 comments:

Alyssa's Adventures said...

She is so stinkin cute.

emily a. said...

Her giggle is so cute and poor poor you- that's a mother's love with all of that barf all over you.

shreevit2beaver said...

I can't tell if that throw-up or poo, but either way, I'm so sorry.

Crystal said...

Ew!!! And poor little Oakley in that picture, too. She looks like she is not having a great time.

mallena said...

Both of you look thrilled that Oakley got sick. Ewww! Poor little thing! I love how she plays peek-a-boo. She's even modest about it. She only pulls up the top part of her dress. :)

Sierra Parke said...

Aw yes, one of the joys of motherhood--being puked on all the time! She is so cute. Glad she loves her Bumbo chair. Asher loves his too.

Patty Sampson said...

I loved the moment she saw the camera. Her face was priceless!! Baby giggles are the best!

Wow, that was some serious (barf?) The green color is throwing me off. But poor you!

JKThomas said...

sorry but that is so gross! Maddy has never thrown up that much and I think I would then puke. But the peek-a-boo is completely adorable!

crazy mandy said...

oh my gosh! poor baby, she looks yellow in the first picture!

welcome to motherhood! haha!

Anonymous said...

Looking at where all the green is coming from - oh - poo poo you! Yuk! Is Oakley OK now?

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Poor thing...that is a lot of puke!! Chloe was doing the same thing 2 weeks ago and it lasted for a week...ug!! Yuck!! I am so glad she's better!

Debbie said...

aw poor thing and poor you! i didn't notice the pukes at first... nothing like baby barf...hope she is better