Monday, January 26, 2009

This Month...

Max found a new favorite spot:

We cheered for the Eagles:

Then were sad for the Eagles:

Oakley got a high-chair!

And took pictures with Daddy:

While drooling:

And hanging out in some super comfy brown and pink polk-a-dot PJs:

We went ice skating with the Youth, almost froze, but had lots of fun:

And learned to play the Orange Tiger Xylophone Piano:

6 comments:

emily a. said...

That picture in the high chair is so cute. You've got a cute one for sure!

Elaine said...

Thula and I lover her. I can't believe how blonde her hair has become!

Doug and Mallena said...

Looks like a busy and fun month! First the xylophone piano, next the organ!

Anonymous said...

I think Chloe has those same jammies! I love her cheerleading outfit...go Oakley...Auntie Nikki will teach you lots of cheers!! : )

Heidi said...

She is such a cute girl! I love her little pigtails!

Sierra Parke said...

She is getting so big Lindsay! I love the photo with her hair in pig tails....so cute!