What is his name? Daniel Pratt True (usually just Dan, but Daniel when he's in trouble:)
How long have you been married? Almost 3 1/2 years!
Who eats more? These days, it's Dan, but normally I give him a run for his money.
How long did you date? We dated for three months, then were engaged for almost 5.
How old is he? 25
Who said I love you first? Dan... on a ski lift.
Who is taller? Dan, by 8 inches.
Who sings better? Definitely me! I can't sing very well myself, but the first time I heard Dan sing was in Sacrament Meeting and I started laughing out loud! I can at least carry a tune :)
Who is smarter? Hard one... Dan would probably say me, but he's the one in Dental School! He has a great work ethic and lots of determination.
Whose temper is worse? I would have to say Dan, because when he gets mad he really gets mad! But it usually takes quite a bit to set him off (unless he's driving or watching football).
Who does the laundry? Usually me
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but lately Dan has been really good about helping out because everything in the kitchen tends to turn my stomach.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dan
Who mows the lawn? Dan. If I try he just laughs at me.
Who cooks dinner? Again, usually me, but lately Dan's been helping out a lot.
Who kissed who first? Dan 100% kissed me first.
Who asked who out? Dan says me, because I went over to his apartment first to hang out with his roommates, and then him. But I say him, because he asked me out on our first real date.
Who proposed? Dan, as a really funny (but, at the time, kind of mean) April Fool's joke.
Who has more friends? Well, we are mostly friends with the same people now so there isn't really a difference.
Who is more sensitive? Me, by far.
Who has more siblings? We both have 3, but Dan has 3 sisters and I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? Definitely Dan. I am usually laid back enough to let him have the pants, but every once in awhile I decide I want to wear them for a little bit and let him know.
I got this tag and pass it along to anyone else who wants to join in the fun!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
3 comments:
holy cow, nice pic of Dan. True-ly embarrassing! ha
Glad you did this tag!
fun to get to know you two little love birds better!! ooooh!
Post a Comment