Friday, April 13, 2007


In January, Dan was sworn in as a Second Lieutenant in the Air Force. He is participating in the Health Professions Scholarship Program. The Air Force will pay for Dan's last three years of Dental School and in return Dan will work as a Dentist in the Air Force for three years when he finishes school. Today, with Dan's finals over (yay!) and a couple days off school, we drove out to McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. I was very excited to shop at the exchange and commisary. It was amazing to be able to buy everything we wanted and spend less than when we go to the normal grocery store and only buy what we really need! It was fun to spend the day together, and so funny to see Dan being saluted!


After Dan was sworn in I was supposed to pin his bars (the insignia of his rank) on his collar... but I couldn't get them in! Our friend Cory had to help me.

0 comments: