Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sledding




First with Mommy



Then with Daddy






Flying solo.





This girl loves to eat snow.

Really loves it.

Enough to do this



6 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like such a blast! Were you all alone on that hill? That would be so perfect.

Brighton is so gorgeous... it's been awhile since I've seen a close-up picture of her! Those eyes are stunning! I love her coat, too!

Brielle loves eating snow, too. Kids are so silly!

emily a. said...

Your girls are so beautiful. That first picture of Oaks is awesome and Brighton is gorgeous. That little coat/outfit looks super cozy. I'm impressed by Oakley's bravery.

No, we haven't potty trained yet. Sage is so ready but at first I was just being lazy then Christmas was coming and I was afraid of potty training and then having a 5 hr. drive and having to stop for her and then all the craziness of the holiday. Next week we are going back to Utah for Ryan's other Grandfather's funeral. It's been a tough year for grandpa's for him. So I've decided to do it after we get back from that.

Good luck. I'm anxious to hear how it goes for you.

Doug and Mallena said...

Those are some amazing pictures! Your girls are so cute! I love the bright colors against the snowy backdrop. I was going to call you today, but wasn't sure if Dan would be home. I didn't want to keep you from time with him. Let me know when a good day to call would be and I'll give you a ring. Miss you!

Patty Sampson said...

That looks like an awesome sled! I love that Oaks is so brave to go by herself. Way to go! And Brighton is getting so big!! She is so pretty.

I laughed my head off when you showed pics of Oakley eating the snow on her face. Carter LOVES to eat snow too. He asks for show every time we go outside, and I have to give him a little snow ball. :) Kids are so funny!!

Shilowe said...

I am just laughing because I just posted our sledding pictures. It's funny to see the difference between little boys sledding and little girls sledding. Your girls make it look so much more elegant. They are SO beautiful! Happy New Year!

Sierra Parke said...

Ha Ha! Love the picture of Oakley eating the snow--face first! So great! Miss you guys!